Position at IDEA Public Schools
About IDEA Public Schools :
At IDEA Public Schools, we believe in college for ALL and we are committed to ensuring that all our students graduate from college. IDEA Public Schools has grown from a small school to the fastest-growing network of tuition-free Pre-K-12 public charter schools in the United States sending 100% of our students to college. 50% of our students graduate from college in 6 years - that's 3 times the national rate for students in our communities!
IDEA was founded in 2000 as a single school with 150 students in the Rio Grande Valley. When interest exceeded building capacity, to meet the demands, IDEA's co-founders committed to serving more students in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas and beyond. We now serve over 65,000 students across Texas and Louisiana. Be on the lookout for IDEA schools opening near you-with continued growth in our current regions an d new launches in Tampa Bay , FL (2021) , and Jacksonville, FL (2022) !
When you choose to work at IDEA, you are part of our IDEA Team and Family. You will work alongside team members who set and reach ambitious goals every day, are excited to continue to grow with IDEA, and work relentlessly to make college for all a reality.
To learn more about IDEA, check out this video
. About Tarrant County
Tarrant County has long proved a magnet for families and young professionals looking to plant roots and create a home. Dallas-Fort Worth is ranked as #18 on the Best Places to Live list from U.S. News & World Report.
This fast-growing region has experienced a larger jump in its student population than any other north Texas county. Tarrant County is now home to nearly 400,000 school aged children, and growth is expected to continue for years to come. IDEA Achieve and IDEA Rise first opened their doors in August of 2019 to support the educational landscape in closing the gap for college matriculation.
Only 10% of Tarrant County students attend and complete college, while IDEA alumni have a record of 41% matriculation. Changing this statistic is part of the promise IDEA makes to current and incoming students. Role Mission:
Regional Recruitment & Enrollment Manager contributes to the annual student enrollment cycle that starts with recruitment and ends with 100% enrollment on the first day of school. S/he will support and coach a portfolio of Enrollment Coordinator (ECs), who are campus-based staff members that report to the Assistant Principal of Operations (APOs) in charge of acquiring, nurturing, and converting prospective applicants into enrolled students. S/he will also lead regional EC tactical calls, APO partnerships, field management, and accountability tactics to drive ECs to meet their ambitious enrollment goals. S/he will work in conjunction with APOs to meet enrollment targets and to cascade relevant information from our department, along with coaching ECs to successfully execute virtual and in-person enrollment tactics. The RREM will report to RDO and partner with HQ recruitment support.Accountabilities:
1. 100% Enrollment in all Academy and College Preps by FDOS.
2. Achieve90% New Family Persistence at each school
- Use enrollment data to identify gaps and drive ECs to action to said close enrollment gaps through accountability operating mechanisms.
- Manage and set the agenda for weekly Enrollment Coordinator Tactical, where ECs report their data, strategize on how they will make progress to their goals, and share best practices they've deployed to yield results.
- Assist ECs in developing and executing student recruitment efforts and plans to target families with school-aged children within the 1 to 3-mile radius immediately surrounding each campus
- Secure region-wide recruitment events and opportunities on behalf of ECs and campuses to supplement their in-field efforts
3.100% of Enrollment Milestones met: 2:1 app volume per grade level at Lottery, Re-Registration, WTI in-person attendance, New Family Registration.
- Collaborate with campuses on high-quality recruiting events to greet new families.
- Collaborate with campuses to host high-quality Info Sessions and Open Houses to onboard new families
- Monitor parent participation throughout the recruiting year by measuring attendance at events, engagement with communications, and response time
- Ensure execution of family onboarding plan, including online and in-person interactions, in order to ensure all new families are effectively on-boarded beginning with Lottery and Orientation, through the 1st year of school
4.100% Satisfaction with Enrollment Coordinators in Business Partnership
- Create strategies with SECs and APOs around hitting 100% for enrollment milestones.
- Coordinate with internal business partners to collect appropriate information and prepare enrollment system for launch ahead of each milestone
- Collaborate with enrollment team to develop and delivery event guides and training materials for each milestone
- Schedule and deliver trainings to appropriate internal business partners prior to each milestone
- Monitor, analyze, and report on daily progress toward goals
- Deploy accountability and intervention strategies as needed
5. 85% Retention of Enrollment Coordinators
- Coach ECs on how to leverage a variety of platforms (email, social media, virtual events, webinars, etc.) to increase application acquisition and execute a virtual enrollment calendar scope and sequence.
- Codify our virtual recruitment best practices so that these resources can be readily available for deployment.
- Develop a robust phone banking program that can be activated across campuses that elicits the support of campus teams, HQ staff, and parent volunteers.
- Data will be gathered through EOY survey rating
- Responsible for overseeing EC field activity and conducting field visits on an ongoing basis to provide support and feedback.
- Continue to pivot and make changes to the Enrollment Coordinator position during Year 2 of the program to increase EC satisfaction and retention.
- Perform temperature check-ins and execute on team-building events with ECs in the region.
- Commitment to Mission
- Decision Making
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must be willing to travel across the Tarrant County region to multiple locations.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Education:Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience: 3-5 yearsofexperience
- Experience withsales, organizing, and in-field recruitment.
- Data Analysis- Excel proficiency
- Managingand CoachingOthersthroughInfluence
- Holding Others Accountable to Organizational Results
- StrongConversational Skills
Ability toengageand navigate relationships across multiple stakeholders.Compensation:
Salary for people entering this role typically falls between $57,000 and $68,000, commensurate with relevant experience and qualifications. This role is also eligible for a performance bonus based on individual and organizational performance and goal attainment.
IDEA Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex or disability, in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning the organization's compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI of Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VI), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504), or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), may contact IDEA Human Resources at (956) 377-8000.